The following clinical analyses are available:
- Molecular Biology
- Hormonal Study and Immunopathology
- Forensic Genetics (Studies of Paternity)
- Genetics and Molecular Oncology
- Organic Liquids
- Prenatal Screening
- Helicobacter Pylori (breath test)
- Human Papilloma Virus Research (HPV) and typing by Arrays (Specific identification of 35 types of HPV most common in the population)
- Clinical Chemistry
- Emergencies Care Analysis
Monday through Friday from 7:30h to 17:00h. Saturdays from 8:00 to 13:00 (except Saturdays that are public holidays). Samples for analysis are processed according to the order in which they are received. Results may be obtained from the reception desk of the Laboratory of Clinical Pathology on Level -1 or from the main hospital reception on Level 0.
The Laboratory of Clinical Pathology of the Hospital da Luz performs routine and complex analyses to support patient diagnosis and disease monitoring. The Laboratory operates according to rigorous quality criteria while always working to provide the most efficient service possible.