Hospital da Luz - Clínica de Oeiras launches Patient Portal
The new Patient Portal of Hospital da Luz - Clínica de Oeiras was launched on May 14, starting being released to our clients.
The Patient Portal was designed to facilitate our customers access to their health information in a secure and confidential environment, and to provide them a set of online administrative services, for example:
- Request a medical appointment or an exam;
- View the appointments schedule;
- Access to the results of some exams, including analysis and reporting of imaging exams performed since January 2013;
- Consult billing history;
- Consult the history of visits to the Hospital da Luz - Clínica de Oeiras.
The Patient Portal is available in Portuguese and English and can be accessed through computer, mobile phone or tablet.
The access to the Patient Portal is free and the application for membership must be made at the Clinic with identification document.
For further information about the Patient Portal, please contact us:
- By phone +351217104800, option 4, Patient Portal, from 8h00 to 24h00 on weekdays, and from 9h00 to 24h00 on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- By email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at one of the counters dedicated to Patient Portal in Hospital da Luz - Clínica de Oeiras, from 8h00 to 19h00 on weekdays
Patient Portal, anytime, anywhere, your hospital always accessible.
See the explanatory video here: