The Laboratory of Clinical Pathology at Hospital da Luz Clinica de Oeiras performs routine and complex analyses in support of diagnosis and monitoring of medical conditions. The Laboratory operates according to rigorous quality criteria while always working to provide the most efficient service possible.
The Service of Clinical Pathology is provided in coordination with our partner, General Lab Portugal, who was rigorously selected to deliver a high quality service at Hospital da Luz Clínica de Oeiras.
The Laboratory of Clinical Analysis offers analyses in the following areas:
- Molecular Biology
- Hormonal Study and Immunopathology
- Forensic Genetics (Studies of Paternity)
- Genetics and Molecular Oncology
- Organic Liquids
- Prenatal Screening
- Helicobacter Pylori (Breath Test)
- Human Papilloma Virus Research (HPV) and typing by Arrays (Specific identification of 35 types of HPV most common in the population)
- Clinical Chemistry
- Urgent Analysis - Emergencies and at the Point of Care
- Urine Analyses
Monday - Saturday from 8:30h - 11:00h.
Samples for analysis are processed according to the order in which they are received.
You should consult with your doctor if any preparations or restrictions are required before the analysis. In case you need any clarification, you may contact the Laboratory of Clinical Pathology at Hospital da Luz Clínica de Oeiras using the following telephone number 217 104 800.