Contacts | Find Us
ALL INFORMATION TO GET TO US EASILY
- Main door (access to the majority of services)
- Emergency Department (24 hour access to emergency services)
- Accidents at Work (for those suffering accidents or people who arrive by ambulance)
- Underground car park (access to the majority of services). A paid car park is available with approximately 1000 places and is open 24 hours.
- To enter the car park on Avenida Condes de Carnide, before Centro Comercial Colombo go in the direction “Pontinha, Z. Comercial, Quinta da Luz”, continue in Avenida Condes de Carnide following indications to “Pontinha” and you will find the park entrance on the right, after passing under an overpass and seeing the Hospital building on your left.
- To get to the hospital main entrance or enter the car park on Avenida Lusíada, leave 2ª circular just after Centro Comercial Colombo following the direction "Hospital da Luz", entering Avenida Lusíada and follow this avenue to the main entrance of the hospital on your the right.
- To enter the car park on Avenida Condes de Carnide, go in the direction “Avenida Lusíada, Hospital de Santa Maria, Estádio”, keep following the signs "Estádio" entering the tunnel, go straight following indications to “Pontinha” and you will find the park entrance on the right after passing under an overpass and seeing the Hospital building on your left.
- To get to the hospital main entrance or enter the car park on Avenida Lusíada, go in the direction“Avenida Lusíada, Estádio, Hospital de Santa Maria”, following to “Hipermercado, Carnide, Pontinha" entering in Avenida Lusíada and follow this avenue to the main entrance of the hospital on your the right.
- Number 729 (Algés / Bairro Pe. Cruz)
- Number 765 (Av. Colégio Militar - Metro/ R. Ortigão Ramos)
- Number 799 (Av. Colégio Militar – Metro / Alfragide Norte)
Hospital da Luz Lisboa is located at Avenida Lusíada n.º 100, alongside Colombo Shopping Center and near Estádio da Luz in Lisbon, with the following coordinates: latitude 38º 45’ 22.64” N and longitude 9º 11’ 34.99” W.
Entry to the Hospital facilities is gained via Av. Lusíada n.º 100.
There are several alternatives for entering the building:
To get to the Hospital da Luz:
Clients arriving by car that do not want to park, should follow the directions below for access to the hospital through the main entrance on Avenida Lusíada. If you wish to park at the Hospital da Luz Lisboa, there is a paid parking in the underground floors of the building, with approximately 1000 places, open 24 hours. This park has two entrances, one at the Avenida Lusíada and the other on the Avenida Condes de Carnide. The park entrance in Avenida Condes Avenue is less crowded than the entry by Avenida Lusíada.
The coordinates of the park entrance in the Avenida Condes de Carnide: latitude 38º45'24.4 "N and longitude 9º11'29.4" W.
For those coming from the North via the A1 or A8, from the South through the bridges Vasco da Gama or 25 de Abril, from Estoril through A5 or from the center of the town through North-South Expressway, take 2ª circular with the direction of Monsanto:
For those coming from IC19 or CRIL, take 2ª circular with the direction of Aeroporto / Norte:
There is a taxi rank alongside the entrance to the Hospital and another near Colombo Shopping Center, located approximately 150 meters from the Hospital.
For those coming by bus, the nearest stop serving the Hospital is 150 meters away, south of the main entrance. The Carris company buses that stop at Hospital da Luz are:
The Underground: Linha Azul (Blue Line), Colégio Militar / Luz station is located around 150 meters from the Hospital.
217 104 400
Phone for Appointments
217 104 400
217 104 409
Avenida Lusíada, 100,
507 485 637
International Patient Service
Centro de Neurodesenvolvimento da Criança e Adolescente
Avenida Sidónio Pais, 18, C/V Esq, 1050-215 Lisboa
T. 217 104 592
Hospital da Luz, SA
Nº Registo ERS
Nº Licença de Funcionamento ERS