Team, contacts and referral
The team of the Obesity Treatment Center at Hospital da Luz Lisboa includes several types of health professionals that integrate care depending on the specificities of each case.
Specialties with frequent involvement in the Obesity Treatment Center:
- General and Family Medicine
- Diet and Nutrition
- Clinical Psychology
- Internal Medicine
- General and Bariatric Surgery
- Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Depending on the characteristics and specificities of each patient, other departments and services of Hospital da Luz Lisboa may be involved with the Obesity Treatment Center, including Cardiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, the Imaging Center, Clinical Analyses and the Intensive Care Unit.
The Hospital da Luz Lisboa offers various methods for requesting appointments for exams and consultations:
| Online Appointments
- Imaging Center – Mon. - Fri. from 8h00 - 22h00
- Other Consults and Exams - Mon. - Fri. from 8h00 - 24h00 and Sat. from 9h00 - 24h00
| Request appointments at the Hospital (Main Reception):
- Everyday from 8h00 - 22h00